Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lesson 82- Baby Spa Treatment

Remember last week I showed you the letters I made for Baby Logan's nursery?  If not here's the post.  Ok, now remember I promised to be back with more presents?  Well now is that time!  Hurray!  I decided that I would make a baby spa treatment basket.  Husband and I set off to Target to purchase bathtime necessities:
  • baby oil
  • baby powder
  • Butt Paste (yes, that's really what it's called!)
  • baby bath wash
  • baby lotion
  • wash cloths
Then we walked over the Dollar Store and bought a 
  • little basket
  • basket filler paper stuff
  • shrink wrap
  • pre-curled ribbon 


When we got home I put the filler at the bottom of the basket then started arranging all the baby bath stuff.  

Once I had everything the way I wanted, Husband helped me put the shrink wrap around the basket and brought me my hair dryer.  He's such a good husband! 

I tied the top with a little bit of raffia and then started the dryer to shrink around the basket.  Once everything was nice and snug I stuck the ribbon to cover the raffia.

And it top it all off we placed this basket inside a baby bath tub.  Hope Logan enjoys his spa time!  Aside from the goodies inside the basket, the wrapping only cost $5.  Gotta love the Dollar Store! 

And if you'd like to see my first ever shrink wrap gift basket click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails