Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lesson 79-We Interrupt this Bloggy

We interrupt this bloggy for a brief break.  Yesterday was rough and I didn't have a chance to get together a proper post, so I leave you with this...


Source

"Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith?"
Matthew 8:26

"God expects His children to be so confident in Him that in any crisis they are the reliable ones"
Just a little excerpt from My Utmost for His Highest for Aug. 12.
I highly recommend the book if it doesn't already reside in your home.  It's one of the best devotionals I've found!




I promise I will return tomorrow with regularly scheduled blogging.  But in the meantime, I hope you are all having a terrific Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails