Cake Batter Blondies
* 1 box white cake mix
* 1/4 cup canola oil
* 1 egg
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
* 1/4 cup sprinkles (I used more, just for fun!)
1. Combine cake mix, oil and egg in mixing bowl. Slowly add in milk to keep the texture thick.
2. Gently stir in chocolate chips and sprinkles.
3. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 8x8 baking dish
4. Bake at 350* for 30-40 minutes. They will still be slightly gooey in the center and I was fairly certain that they weren't finished, but they were. And they were absolutely delish!!!!