We had another fun-filled and busy summer holiday weekend.
* dinner at PF Chang's
* shopping at Lowe's for more bathroom projects
* swimming with friends
* dinner at the Melting Pot (Mmmm! So heavenly!)
* working on our master bathroom
* lots of laundry
* green chile enchilada making (you know, the traditional meal of our Founding Father's)
* pot-luck and Bingo at friends' R & M
* watching fireworks
* 'Grown-Ups' (pretty funny!)
* pizza from Peter Piper Pizza
Hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend. And thank you to those rebellious Englishmen that made all this possible!