Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lesson 57- What I Do on My Day Off

A few weeks ago I had a random Friday off from work for no real reason. We can call it a mental health day. Now a normal person would have spent the day reading, shopping, and doing other 'fun' things. But not me. I chose to spend the day cleaning the house. Catching up on laundry and doing this fun chore: cleaning the fridge.

After taking everything out of the fridge I realized that perhaps this wasn't the brightest thing I could have done in the middle of the day, in the middle of summer, in the middle of the Sonoran desert. Oops! Luckily, there were no casualties.


I sprayed all the shelves with Clorox Green Works (love that stuff!) and wiped them till they were nice and pretty. Then I wiped them again! When they were satisfactorily clean I loaded everything back in to the fridge. Pretty sure we had the best looking fridge on the block that week!


See all those condiments on the door. More proof that making over this former bachelor pad still needs a lot of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails