Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lesson 62- My Gourmet Pizza

About a year and a half ago a new pizza restaurant opened up in my home town. They have the best pizza baked in an old-fashioned stone oven. So delicious and so unique. They've inspired me.

Ingredients:
* 1 Boboli pizza crust (ok...not exactly gourmet, but I really wasn't in the mood to make my own dough)
* fresh spinach
* fresh mozzarella cheese (grated)
* 1 can of artichokes (chopped)
* 1 jar of pesto

I covered the dough with pesto, then layered the spinach, artichoke hearts and finally the grated cheese on top. I baked it for about 10 minutes. And then Husband devoured it. He was a bit nervous about it at first, but was soon convinced that it was delicioso.

Another pizza I'd like to try to replicate has asparagus, super thinly sliced lemons, and proscuitto. So yummy, but that will have to be saved for another day--and more eating sessions to figure all the ingredients out!



Sorry the picture quality is less than stellar...camera phones still have a ways to go!

Linking to:

It's a Blog Party

Blessed with Grace
HappyDay

Beauty and Bedlam

2 comments:

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails