Tuesday, August 2, 2011
* 1 package white cake mix
* 1 (3.4 oz) instant lemon pudding mix
* 1 cup water
* 4 egg whites
* 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
* 16 oz. powdered sugar
* 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
* 1/4 cup butter
* 2 tbsp. lemon juice
1. Heat oven to 350*. Beat cake mix, pudding mix, water, egg whites, and oil in a large mixing bowl on low speed till moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spoon batter into cupcake cups.
2. Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely on wire rack.
3. While those are in the oven beat sugar, cream cheese, butter, and lemon juice on low until well blended. Frost cupcakes.
I sprinkled mine with pink sprinkles cause I ran out of yellow and served as dessert to my tortellini recipe. Very yummy!