Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bunco Party

I'm part of a Bunco group with ladies from work.  This last week was my turn to host and I wanted to share some of my ideas with you.

I decided to have a theme for my party, sometimes we do and sometimes we don't.  I chose to have a Pajama Party theme since it was a Friday night and most people would be coming from work.  And what is better on a Friday evening than putting on your P.J's?

I went easy on the decorations since they aren't necessary for a Bunco night, but I kept everything girly like things were for sleepover parties as a kid.  So I used lots of pinks with splashes of blues and greens.



For gifts I tried to stick with things that went with the theme of the night.  (And I'm sorry, I forgot to take pictures of all the gifts.)



For the Bunco winner I got a gift certificate for a massage.

For high game, I got a bottle of pink bubble bath, rose champagne, and a pink candle.


For second high game I got vanilla bath salts, vanilla lotion, and a vanilla candle.
For low game I got a make-up brush set.
For snakes I got a hand soap and lotion set.


 For the Hostess gift I got vanilla cinnamon bath salts.
For Bunco Baby I got a mug and hot chocolate packets.
For the Better Luck Next Time gifts I got sleep masks.


And for the first time in my Bunco history I won something other than the Better Luck Next Time gift!  Yay me!!!

We ordered pizza so no one had to worry about making something to bring.  And I made some cupcake.

We had 80's music playing in the background.  Husband spent the evening over at this parents house playing Shanghai.  I had a great time hanging out with the girls and can't wait for next time (but I'm kinda glad I'm not hosting again!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails