Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Recap 7/29-7/31

Friday afternoon I dragged my momma and Husband to Party City to pick up some supplies for my upcoming Bunco party.  Afterwards, we headed to My Big Fat Greek Restaurant for dinner.  It was delicious as usual.  After dinner Husband and I thought it would be fun to take my mom to Cabella's.  We had to hide all the snakes from her, but we had a lot of fun walking around and eating a little fudge.

Saturday morning we had coffee at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.  I headed to World Market to buy my prizes for the Bunco party.  We had lunch with my mom's best friends kids that I grew up with.  The oldest is living in Tempe now working and his little sister came to visit for the weekend.  After lunch we came home and my momma fixed us a Lemon Meringue Pie.  She makes the absolute best!

Then it was time to take her to the airport.  I had a great time just hanging out and shopping and talking.  We did go shopping on Wednesday at Fashion Square.  We watched on "The September Issue" on Thursday.  And on Saturday we set up her Facebook account.  So we got 3 out of 5 things on my list accomplished.  Not too bad...

Sunday we had Husband's parents over for breakfast.  I somehow ended up with a lot of bread that I wasn't likely to use soon, so I made French toast and a lot of it too.  Then we went to IKEA to buy something I'm very excite about (more on that later).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails