Friday, August 5, 2011

This Was Always the Best Part of School...

School supply shopping!  That was always my absolute favorite part of school.  I'm a weirdo and I <3 school/office supplies.  Still do, but I don't get to buy as much as I used.  Luckily, my work was holding a drive for school supplies for local area schools...so off to Staples we went.  And we got this:




We got calculators, pencils, erasers, pen, spiral notebooks, crayons, markers, glue sticks, rulers, pencil sharpeners, tissues, folders, filler paper, and scissors.  I love that shopping can also be good for your community.

Update: I heard on Thursday that all our donations were able to help 125,000 children in the Phoenix area.  So proud!!!


P.S.  Staples has no idea that I bought a large amount of school supplies at one of their stores and wrote about it in this little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails