Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Seven Twelfths Complete

If I remember, correctly, 7/12 is a fraction that can not be reduced.  So this month I'm just seven-twelfths finished with the Bible.

Here's a rundown of the books I've completed so far.
  • Genesis
  • Exodus
  • Leviticus
  • Numbers
  • Deuteronomy
  • Joshua
  • Judges
  • Ruth
  • 1 Samuel
  • 2 Samuel
  • 1 Kings
  • 2 Kings
  • Job
  • Proverbs
  • Ecclesiastes
  • Song of Solomon
  • Daniel 
  • Hosea 
  • Joel
  • Amos
  • Obadiah
  • Jonah
  • Matthew
  • Mark
  • Luke
  • Acts
  • Romans
  • Hebrews
I've noticed I'm having more trouble keeping up with my reading.  Maybe we can pretend it's because it's summer?  Or maybe it's because the Old Testament is getting harder and harder for me to read.  It is just so dense.  I love reading the New Testament and I feel like I get so much out of it (both inspiration and questions).  But that first part.  Yikes is it challenging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails