Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lesson 131- Another Blogcation

Hello my blogging pals!  Sorry I have been MIA the past month.  I have no excuse other than the fact that I was tired to blogging.  I had forgotten why I enjoyed it and it had turned into something I felt I had to do, not something I wanted to do.  Anyways, I think the blog did me some good, because over the past week I have really been missing it waiting for a chance to blog.

With that I'm going to try to recap what's been going on in the last month-ish.  In bullets.  With pictures.  Consider it easing back in to the blogging lifestyle ;-)

  • Trip to New Mexico for Homecoming '10.  The NMSU Aggies actually won for Homecoming!  I called it a Homecoming miracle!  And it was super fun to see lots of sorority sisters.
 
  • Trip to Texas for Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family.  We ate lots of yummy food and got to hang out with all my cool cousins.

  • New Canon Rebel for an early Christmas gift.  It was on sale the morning of Thanksgiving.  Can you believe stores are now having sales on Thanksgiving.  Black Friday is officially passe!

  • Monday Night Football Game: Arizona Cardinal vs. San Francisco 49ers.  You may remember I bought Husband tickets for our anniversary.  So thankful the 49ers won--and I got to see my Little during halftime!


I think that covers the major things for November.  I hope you all are well, had wonderful Thanksgivings filled with loved ones and yummy food and happy hearts.  I sure did.
And I hope you come back, cause I've got some cool stuff to share with you for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails