Friday, December 10, 2010

Lesson 132- Blogger's Block

Remember when I told you I took a break from blogging and then I really missed it and I was ready to get back to blogging again?  And I wrote a post telling you that 'Blogcation' was over and I was gonna write lots of cool posts, with some cool Christmas posts?  And then a day passed and I didn't write anything.  And now we're on day two and I still haven't written anything.  And now I have Blogger's Block.  I do have some cool Christmas stuff up my (short) sleeve.  Sidenote: I really need to live in a climate where it feels like Christmas.  South of the equator will never be an option.  I truly despise 75-80 degree weather in December.  It makes it so hard for me to get into the Christmas Spirit.  Anyways...while I have babbling I decided that I'll share some cool pictures I have taken with my new Christmas present.  In case you missed it, Santa (in the form of Husband and my parental units) gifted me a Canon Rebel DSLR camera.




Please remember these are just practice photos.  I had only had it maybe 36 hours.










Hope you have a super dooper weekend!
P.S.  Does anyone else love sushi as much as I do?!

2 comments:

  1. I love sushi!! Oh so much. Those photos look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantel, I have to say I have missed your ever faithful comments! Thank you so much for reading and letting me know you've stopped by. It truly means a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails