Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lesson 141- Post Christmas Craziness

For the first time in my entire life I am actually eager to take down our Christmas decorations.  Let me give you a little background info first.  I love Christmas decorations.  I know what you're thinking, everyone loves Christmas decorations.  But I was the girl who made her parents keep the Christmas tree up until after my birthday, which is in mid-January.  That's how much I love them.

And this year, in a twist of craziness, I am actually itching to take down the decorations now.  The day after Christmas I bought new decoration organizers at Target and I'm quite excited to get to use them...hence my eagerness to take down the merriment.  Oh...and our Christmas tree is staring to look a little rough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails