Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Things I'm Loving-June

So I know I've been totally MIA recently...but I've been living and loving life so much it hasn't left me with a ton of energy/time to blog about it.  But I wanted to give you a little update about a few things I've loving right now.

1.  Sending cards

I've loving going to Hallmark and buying birthday cards, graduation cards, and lots of other cards for other reasons and sending them to friends and family.  Although I love Facebook and the like for keeping in touch, a card in the mail is so much better.  And it's something I don't want to die out.

2.  Earl Grey tea lattes

Especially from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.  I try to make my own, but they aren't near as good...but good none the less.

3.  Bloody Mary mix...minus the alcohol.

Flying home from vacation the other day it sounded so yummy and I've been hooked ever since.  I have a feeling adding the alcohol would turn me off too lol

4.  My Kindle iPad app

I can buy a book and start reading it almost anywhere.  And it's so easy to travel with.  And it's easy to read in bed.  I also like to pretend I read faster than old-school books.

5.  Gummy vitamins

I've always hated taking vitamins cause they're just so stinkin' big.  Then I discovered gummy vitamins and my world was changed.  I forgot to pack some on our 10 day vacation and brought home a little cold.  That'll teach me to quit vitamins cold turkey!

There are plenty of other things I'm loving right now, but I think that's enough for tonight.  By the way, none of these companies know I exist...they are just things I have discovered and honestly love.

And I'll try to do a little catching up of all the things we've been up to lately!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails