Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Five Twefths Complete

Ok, so a week in to June and I'm a little behind in my reading.  I'm blaming our vacation at the end of May.  Anyways, holding myself accountable, here is the progress I've made since last time.

  • Genesis
  • Exodus
  • Leviticus
  • Numbers
  • Deuteronomy
  • Proverbs
  • Ecclesiastes
  • Song of Solomon
  • Joshua
  • Judges
  • Ruth
  • Job
  • Matthew
  • Luke
  • Acts
  • Hebrews
I'm still *trying* to keep to my schedule of reading every Tuesday after work, while enjoying an Earl Grey tea latte (usually iced these days).  But as I mentioned earlier vacation did kinda get in the way, so I have some catching up to do.  Hopefully when it's time to post in July we'll be back on track.  I'm really loving this little project of mine.  So great to spend time in God's Word!

What are you reading these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails