Tuesday, June 7, 2011

May in a Nutshell

Seeing as I was MIA for most of April here are a few pictures to recap the month.

We went back to my hometown for Mother's Day and my Little Sisters graduation.
  I know you've heard before, but my sorority experience was completely and 100% worth every penny.
We went on an official date night
Which included painting ceramics 
Husband painted a cross and I painted a mug.
And dinner at Dave & Busters.


We also volunteered at Special Olympics.  What a great experience!


We spent the last week of the month on a cruise with my parents in Alaska.  Simply awesome!
We left from Seattle

 And stopped in Ketchikan
Made some new friends,

We visited Juneau,
Where we saw the Mendenhall Glacier,

 But not Russia,
 And our last Alaska stop was Skagway,
 Where we went to the summit of the Klondike
 Mommy and I even did a 5K, On Deck for the Cure, for breast cancer.
Before our final stop in Victoria, BC, Canada

 I had a great time spending time with some of my favorites and seeing more of this beautiful planet God entrusted to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails