Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Latest Favorite Color Combo

Husband doesn't really like Valentine's Day.  We'll call it the romantic in him ;-)  It's usually a low key day for us, which is totally fine by me, cause I've never been a huge fan myself.  Anyways, the decorator in me has really been wanting to decorate for V-day, even if it's just the slightest bit.  So I did up our table and I'm loving the way it turned out.  And the colors--love em!  Turquoise and red.  It's Valentine-sy without being overly mushy and disgusting.


Tablecloth: HomeGoods 12.99 (I think...)
Placemats: Target 1.79 (I think...)
White Plates: Husbands from pre-marriage so who knows where they came from
Red Polka Dot plates: Target 1.79
Napkins: Ross 4.99 for four
Silverware: my Grandma's
Wine glasses: Mikasa from Bed Bath & Beyond as a wedding gift








The cupcake stand I did in this project and the cupcake on top is a little jewelry box gifted from my MIL.  The glass heart votive I got in a goodie bag at a bridal shower a few years ago.











4 comments:

  1. How cute! I love it, and I think I might just copy you :-) I love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tablescape ... love that little touch of red rick-rack. You and hubby might just get extra romantic this year ... with that cute table! Nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...I do like the red with the turquoise. I love your centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I really like the red and turquoise color combination.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails