Sunday, February 27, 2011

My First Award

I received my first blog award from Aledia over at Plum Perfect.  Basically I was totally excited, one cause it means there is one more awesome person reads my ramblings about my life.  Two because that awesome person thinks that I'm kinda cool too!


The award comes with a few rules.  No worries, nothing too crazy.

1. You must link back to the person who gave you the award to let them know you accept;

2. You must share 7 things about yourself; and

3. Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered bloggers and let them know about the award.
Now without further ado, here are seven awesome things you may or may not have known about me.
1.  I have lived in three foreign countries (Germany, Turkey, and England)
2.  My favorite cookie is white chocolate macadamia nut
3.  I was 22 when I discovered I was allergic to kiwis.
4.  I declared 4 different majors in college, and still somehow managed to graduate in 4 years.
5.  My dream job is to be a youth pastor.  Or an ambassador.
6.  I knew my husband's family for years before we ever met.
7.  When I retire I want to own a bed & breakfast.  I've wanted to since I was about 6 years old.

Hmm, that was kinda fun.  Anyways, here's another fun part of the award: sharing other awesome blogs with you.

These are certified awesome blogs by me, so go check them out!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Stylish Blogger Award! That was so sweet, and a pleasant surprise!
    Gina@ New England Home and Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for Stylish Blogger Award. Boy, was I shocked! Thanks for visit/comment! Tammy- http://tammy-domesticdivaatwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are more than welcome and I'm glad it made your day! Have a wonderful evening and I will check out your 15 bloggers.... (hugs)
    Aledia~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! What a sweet and wonderful surprise!! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you! You're so sweet! I love reading your blog too, I just suck at commenting :-/

    I haven't accepted it on my blog yet, but I will. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award!! That was so sweet of you!! :) So sorry for the delayed reply...I'm catching up today. ;)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails