Thursday, February 24, 2011

February Photog Challenge

I'm trying another photography challenge, since sadly I haven't spent a lot of good quality time with my new camera.  Here's what's on the list for the month:

  1. Best from 2/19 or 2/20
  2. Black History Month
  3. Canned Food Month
  4. Everyday
  5. Hearts
  6. Macro
  7. Numbers
  8. Something cozy
  9. Something furry
  10. Something red
  11. Something white
  12. The view from above
I'll post my results at the end of the month.  Wish me luck!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck!
    Just wanted to let you know that you have a blog award waiting for you today over at my blog so check it out when you get the chance! :)
    http://www.plumperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails