Thursday, February 10, 2011

January Challenge Complete!

Our challenge for the last month was to get rid of 111 things in 1/11.  We started on New Year's Day and it seemed so easy.  We got rid of about 60 things in about 30 minutes.  And then it stopped being easy.  Here was my first post on the project.  Around 10:30pm on January 31, Husband and I went through the closets in the house looking for the last few items to help us meet our goal.  I was quite pleased!

I was gonna catch you up on the remaining items we took to Goodwill, but I can't find our list.  It's quite possible that Husband threw it away as item number 112.  But I was a little better about taking pictures, so I'll share those with you.



It was definitely a challenge but also definitely worth it.  What a great way to start the year by getting rid of stuff we were holding on to for no apparent reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails