Monday, January 3, 2011

My 2011 Goals

The goals I set for last year, well, let's just say...I sucked at them.  I made a list of 20 books that I was going to read.  Well I didn't finish all of them.  I also planned on running the Disney Half Marathon.  Yup, that didn't happen either.  So, here are my two goals for 2011.  Hopefully I'll have more luck this year!

1)  Finish my 2010 list.  I'm about half way through, so it shouldn't be too hard.

2)  Read the Bible--cover to cover.  I have a Bible in 365 days book that I'll be using.  Please pray for me on this one.  It's challenging, but totally worth it!

What about you?  Do you have any goals set for 2011?  Were you more successful in your 2010 goals or resolutions than I was?  I hope so ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails