Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lesson 9- My 2010 Reading List

I always say I love reading, but don't do it nearly often enough. So with this New Year--and new decade--I am challenging my self to read 20 books. That's about one book every 3 weeks. Pretty attainable--I hope.


And without further ado...the list!

1. If the Rains Don’t Cleanse-- Ben Patrick Johnson
2. Sweet Life-- Mia King
3. Pillars of the Earth-- Ken Follett
4. The Six Wives of Henry VIII-- Alison Wier
5. The Irresistible Revolution-- Shane Clairborne
6. Redeeming Love-- Francine Rivers
7. Pledged-- Alexandra Robbins
8. To Kill a Mockingbird-- Harper Lee
9. Chasing Harry Winston -- Lauren Weisberger
10. Velvet Elvis-- Rob Bell
11. Second Chance-- Jane Green
12. Through Painted Deserts-- Donald Miller
13. Ragamuffin Gospel-- Brennan Manning
14. Pride and Prejudice-- Jane Austen
15. The Shack-- William P. Young
16. Three Cups of Tea-- Greg Mortenson
17. On Christian Liberty-- Martin Luther
18. The Happiness Project-- Gretchen Rubin
19. The Unlikely Disciple-- Kevin Roose
20. Dune Road-- Jane Green

I will keep you updated on my progress and my thoughts on these books as the year progresses. And no worries, I'm not keen on writing book reports, so you shouldn't fret that you might have to read one. Wrong blog...

P.S. These are in no particular order and I will most likely not read them in this order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails