Monday, January 24, 2011

My Bed is Calling My Name

I have a confession to make.  Sometimes I like to go to bed super dooper early.  And tonight is looking like one of those nights.

Sure I could cook up the ground turkey in the fridge that we took out of the freezer yesterday.  Or I could put the laundry away that's sitting in dryer.  Or I could pick up the throw pillows up off the floor that Montana has knocked off of every sofa.  Or I could make the bed in the guest bedroom.  Or I could hang the new curtains we bought at Target yesterday.  Or I could put away the Christmas decoration stragglers still lingering around the house (I think that qualifies as a freebee confession). Or, or, or...

But none of those sound better than crawling under the covers, turning the TV on and falling asleep.  And I just squeezed in another confession: when Husband is out of town I have to fall asleep with the TV on.

Goodnight pals.  Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails