Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lesson 24- Saving a Beloved T-Shirt

I think I've mentioned before, but Husband is a HUGE (and I mean HUGE) 49ers fan. After all, our dog is named Montana--and not after the state. Any piece of clothing that is 49ers related is his favorite. And this was his favorite shirt



And I destroyed it! Well, really he destroyed it with tons of stains and natural wearing-out-ness. My part of the destruction was actually an attempt to salvage the beloved shirt. So rather than Husband giving it a proper burial, I offered to turn it into a pillow. See, I am a good wife! I am! I am!



After sewing the two pieces together I stuffed it up and finished sewing. Now Husband has a pillow and the t-shirt was saved from a certain death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails