Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weekend Recap 7/9-10

This weekend had significantly much less activity than last weekend.  Which was ok by me!  And I'm sorry that this post is lacking in photos!

We started the weekend having dinner at Texas Roadhouse on Friday evening.  We both ordered steak and were both extremely disappointed.  Oh well, it happens!

Saturday morning Husband, Oliver and I went to the Farmer's Market downtown to pick up these yummies.



We made a quick trip to Hobby Lobby, where I was hit with a wild hair to start knitting again.  I had a brief affair with knitting while I was in England. 


Sunday we did some much needed chores around the house, then picked up Husband's grandmother and met some friends for lunch.

That evening we began our Harry Potter Movie Marathon in preparation for the final chapter to be released this week.

See, a pretty low-key weekend.  Didn't even manage to take pictures!  Eek!  Anyways, I hope you all had great weekends!  Did you do anything fantastic?

1 comment:

  1. One can never go wrong with Hobby Lobby and I am in desperate need of going! lol.. Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend. I went shopping with a friend and then we had Japanese for dinner and then went to see Larry Crowne. It was a great day!

    Have a great week!
    Aledia~

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails