Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Six Twefths Complete

Or...

Halfway through!!!!!!!!!

That's right friends.  I have officially completed half of the Bible.  I'm so so so proud of myself.  Although, I got behind and had to work a little harder to catch up, I have still stayed on schedule for the most part.  Here's a list of the books I have completed.

  • Genesis
  • Exodus
  • Leviticus
  • Numbers
  • Deuteronomy
  • Joshua
  • Judges
  • Ruth
  • 1 Samuel
  • 2 Samuel
  • Job
  • Proverbs
  • Ecclesiastes
  • Song of Solomon
  • Daniel
  • Matthew
  • Luke
  • Acts
  • Romans
  • Hebrews


I am learning so much and also coming up with a lot of questions I need to have answered.  I'm also hoping that once I've finished this year I can find some good in-depth studies on the individual books that I particularly enjoyed.  And maybe I should look in to Bible studies about the books I didn't enjoy so much...  Hmmm, I'll ponder that one.

I've also noticed that my big ol' study Bible is starting to fall apart a little.  Just gotta keep it together for six more months.  I think that's do-able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails