Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More Things Loved in June

Pinterest



I was just introduced to this most awesome, most addictive website.  It is so brilliant for keeping track of all the wonderful eye-candy I find on the internet.  It's basically the virtual version of this project from last week.

Gilmore Girls



This show has been one of my favorites since I first started watching in high school.  I would watch every Tuesday with my mom.  Even college, I would head over to my parents to watch with her.  I don't know what started me watching it again, but it's been in the DVD player fairly consistently all month.  And Husband will even watch it with me.  Have I ever mentioned he is awesome?!  I'm still irked that the show was canceled and would be happier than a kid in a candy store if they made a movie!!!

Air Conditioning



Our air conditioning went out while Husband was out of town.  Luckily it still was too hot outside and with the ceiling fan I was able to sleep comfortably.  I came home one day and it was 83* in the house...so thankful it was the day the repair man came to fix it.  Everyday since then I have been so glad to come home to a house that is 72*.

Tablescaping



I did two this month and had so much fun with.  I'm still improving, but having loads of fun doing it.  And it's also fun shopping for tablescaping stuff!

Southwest Airlines


They had a major sale celebrating their birthday and I scored two trip to Texas to visit family and one trip for Husband.  I'll go once by myself for a quick weekend trip, then we'll go together for a long weekend for my cousin's wedding.  So excited!!!


What were you loving in June?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails