Friday, July 22, 2011

An Unexpected Ballard Designs Knock-Off

I promise I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but I just had to share this.  As I was browsing Ballard Designs the other night, I came across this.


For $139.00!!!!  What the ridiculousness!

Source


Here is my version I made last summer.

Original Post Here

For $10.14!!!!  (Give or take some pennies)

wreath- $3.50
twine- already had two; $1.65 for third roll
bag of sea shells- $4.99


Isn't it so great when you can create something for a mere fraction of retail price?!  I love it!!!




Linking to:
The Shabby Nest

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine spending that much money on a wreath!! You did a great job and it just goes to show how much you can SAVE when you do something yourself! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!!
    Aledia~

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails