Monday, June 7, 2010

Lesson 46-Quick and Easy Meal

Once upon a time when my dear friend A and I had just moved out of our parent's homes for the first time, she invited me over for lunch. How grown-up is that?! The meal she prepared was quick, easy, but oh-so-yummy. I have now added it to my repertoire of recipes and it quickly became one of Husband's faves as well.

This little gem of a meal is French bread pizza! And you only need 3 simple ingredients--seriously, can this get any better?

* French bread pizza (if you can go around 4pm, stores have them fresh out of the oven and still warm. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!)
* shredded mozzarella cheese
* spaghetti sauce

For this particular pizza I added turkey pepperoni and Hatch green chile.

And all you need to do is slice the bread in half both vertically and horizontally and add any toppings you desire and you are set. Well, then you put it in the oven (top rack) on broil for maybe 7-ish minutes. Now, you're all set to eat your quick and easy pizza.

Thanks A!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails