Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lesson 8- New Year's Resolutions

I've never really liked resolutions. You stick with them for the first couple of weeks in January, they taper off to a few days a week through February, and by March they are just a think of the past. But this year I decided was going to be my year. Twenty-ten in the year of the Newlywed--the lesser known year in the Chinese calendar.

Anyways I digress...here are my New Year resolutions and I plan on sharing my progress with you throughout the year--or maybe just through March.

Resolution #1- Read 20 books (list to follow soon)
Resolution #2- Run the Disney Half Marathon in September (more on that later too)

Hope everyone is enjoying the New Year and the new decade!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails