Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lesson 33- Awesome Chicken

Sometimes Husband is a little bit of a picky eater. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether or not he'll like something. So when I kind of created this recipe, I was a bit nervous about how it would be received.

* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
* 1.5 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning (approx.)
* 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
* 1/3 cup milk

Place chicken in an oven safe dish and sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning. In a separate bowl whisk soup and milk till completely combined. Pour soup combination over chicken. Bake at 375* for 25 minutes or until juices run clear.

Super simple. And when I asked how dinner was he said "Awesome!" From a sometimes picky eater, I'll take that as a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails