Monday, March 29, 2010

Lesson 32-Nesting

I decided it was time to put another wreath on the front door. We haven't had one since Christmas and our front door looks so boring--not that anyone uses that door, but that's neither here nor there.

So with Easter right around the corner and occasional Spring weather, a birds nest was my inspiration for our Spring wreath.



* plastic Easter eggs: $1.99 Target
* wreath: $3 Michael's
* beading wire: $3 Michael's
* twine: already had from earlier projects

I picked out about 11 eggs in six different colors and threaded the wire through the holes at the top and bottom of the eggs. Next I attached the eggs to the wreath and twisted the wire to keep the eggs in place. I attached a small piece of twine to hang the wreath.



Nice and Spring-y, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails