I like decorating for the seasons or holidays. But I don't like things to be too cliche, with four-leaf clovers or leprechauns and pots of gold everywhere. Subtle and festive is how I like to roll. And that's how I put together our table for March, or St. Patrick's day.
* table cloth: $15 Wal-mart
* placemats: $0.89/ea. Bed Bath & Beyond
* napkins: $1/ea. Dillard's
* table runner: $5 IKEA
* vases: $3/ea. from an earlier project
* flowers: $2.50/ea. Michael's
What about you? Do you like decorating for each and every holiday? Do you like your holiday decorating subtle or prefer boldly displaying your love for the Irish?