Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lesson 37- Spring Cleaning II

I'm back for part two to my very exciting series on Spring Cleaning. This time I tackled the junk drawer. Again this was a part of the house I did not touch when I moved in after we got married. I think Husband had some kind of strange pride in the junk drawer. I was ok with it, until it got to the point of not being able to open or close easily. Then I got frustrated and annoyed by it. Action had to be taken.



I took everything out. Then I made Husband go through everything. A lot was thrown in the trash. Some stuff put in the garage. And other stuff found new homes in the house. It looks a lot better, but I'm not convinced I'm finished with it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails