Friday, April 2, 2010

Lesson 36- The Last Dinner Table

I have a confession. I didn't really make a lot of changes from our March tablescape to the one we'll use for Easter. Oh well. There are worse things in the world right?

Basically I just added some eggs. But eggs are very Easter-y... Why are eggs associated with Easter? Maybe they were Jesus' favorite food? And bunnies were his favorite animal? I think I may be taking some liberties on the holiday.

My parents are coming for the weekend today! Very excited! What are your plans for the holiday weekend? Do you have any fun and cool Easter traditions?

1 comment:

  1. Love your Easter tablescape and it was great to see it in person. I've been inspired, but the outcome on my table is not nearly so elegant. I put the green mosaic birdbath in the center of the table. It has flowers in the design which kinda go with the pink tablecloth. Mostly it's there because it was collecting dust outside and I couldn't bear to part with it. I need a consultation! When you visit, please help me pull it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails