Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Recap 3/19-20

This weekend Husband and I went to my first Spring Training game.  Since my family in Texas are all huge Rangers fans and they did so well last season, they were my choice to go watch.  Admittedly I am not a baseball fan, but I felt like Spring Training should be on a Phoenix bucket list. 

I was hoping that I would be able to get some sun...but it was unseasonably cool and overcast.
 

 The Rangers were playing the Mariners.  After being ahead until the 8th inning, they gave up trying and the Mariners ended up winning.  Bummer...



And we saw this awesome dude with an awesome visor with the awesome fake hair.  It was awesome!!


Sunday we met some of my sorority sisters for lunch.  They're in town visiting for their first weekend of Spring Break.  It was lots of fun, especially since I met one sister I'd never met before, but she'd heard of me.  The legacy of being Greek is so great!  After lunch we went to see "The King's Speech".  What an extraordinarily good movie!  So glad it won an Oscar along with Colin Firth.


Hmmm...maybe for my next weekend recap, I should take more pictures.  I'll work on it.  Anyways, how was your weekend?  Do anything exciting?  
Hope you have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails