Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lesson 5- A thrifty Thanksgiving tablescape

This year my husband and I hosted our first Thanksgiving. And we had a full house! Here are a few pics of the tablescape I put together and an approximate breakdown of the prices. This particular arrangement made tablescaping a new love of mine!



Tablecloth: $6.99 (thrift store)
Napkins: $9.99 for 12 (Bed Bath & Beyond)
Napkin rings: $6.99 for 4 (Hobby Lobby)
Runner: $1.00/sheet of scrapbooking paper (Hobby Lobby)
Vases: left over from our wedding
Coffee grounds: free from Starbucks
Cinnamon sticks: $3.99/pack (Bed Bath & Beyond)
Branches: $1.75/bunch (Hobby Lobby)
Decorations on vases: scraps of scrapbooking paper+rafia from my craft room
A super Thanksgiving: Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails