Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lesson 1-Who are we?

We were introduced by Brady's aunt. I had been friends with members of his family in New Mexico for several years, going to high school and college together and working together. Brady grew up in Arizona.

After our first several dates in September 2008 we started doing the long distance thing. It sucked, but we were fortunate enough to get to see each other every 2nd or 3rd week.



Brady proposed at the end of February and we were married Sept 26, 2009. The day after, I moved to Phoenix and began my new life as a wife.



My first task, spiffy up the Bachelor Pad Brady called home. Second task, adjust to life in Arizona. And this is where I will share the lessons I learn along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails