Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lesson 138- A Cozy Christmas

All my days I have loved miniature things.  Doll houses-I love.  The library in my home town had an adobe doll house and I would just stare at it forever, or at least what seemed like forever.  I even love those little tents at Target to show you what the real tents look like.  But the Christmas villages have always taken the cake.  And all my days I have dreamed of having my own little village.

Last year my in-laws started giving me pieces to my own Dicken's village.  It is A-MAZ-ing.  Totally in love.  And this year it is my centerpiece.





It reminds me of the little town I lived in in England.  Christmas in England is so great.  If you ever have the opportunity to travel there over the holidays, I highly suggest it.

Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails