Monday, April 12, 2010

Lesson 39-The Growing List

I was apparently overwhelming Husband with all the little renovations to the house I have running thru my head. So he asked me to start a list. Last night I plopped myself on the couch with a notebook and pen and got to writing. He came by and told me I was getting out of control! I don't get it! It's not like I want them all done by the weekend, geesh! But I thought you might be interested in the checking out the growing--and apparently scary--list.

*Master Bathroom
- new mirrors
- new lights
- paint walls
- hang curtain hold backs
- new curtains (?)
- art work

*Master Bedroom
- new curtains
- reading lamps
- jewelry organizer
- art work for above bed
- more pillows

*Garage
- epoxy floor

*Living Room
- entertainment center
- photo collage
- replace carpet
- paint
- new light fixture
- throw pillows
- more art work

Ok, so the list is kinda ambitious. But we're gonna be in the house for a while, might as well make it a nice house, right? What projects are you guys thinking about? How do you get your Husbands on-board for your projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails